As a cannabis consumer, you may be wondering if solventless vape is superior to solvent vape. Here are some reasons why it is:
- With solventless concentrate, you know exactly what you’re smoking. There’s no need to worry about chemical solvents like butane or propane.
- Solventless concentrate is purer and more potent. You get all the good stuff with none of the bad.
- It’s easier on your lungs. Since there are no chemicals, you don’t have to worry about them irritating your lungs.
- It tastes better. Solventless concentrates retain more of the plant’s terpenes, which are responsible for the cannabis plant’s flavor and aroma.
- It’s better for the environment. Solventless extraction doesn’t require any harsh chemicals, so it’s more eco-friendly.
If you’re looking for a superior smoking experience, go with a solventless vape.
What Is Solventless Concentrate, and How Is It Made?
Solventless concentrate is cannabis that has been extracted without the use of any chemicals or solvents. The most common type of solventless concentrate is hash, which is made by separating the trichomes from the plant matter and pressing them into a solid form. Other popular solventless concentrates include rosin and ice water hash.